- Read for 2-3 hours a day (commute to and from work, lunch break, evening)
- Discover new to me blogs and have some enthusiastic chats with you lovely folk
- Finish at least 2 of the 3 books I currently have on the go
- Z by Therese Anne Fowler - I'm reading this for Leah's Jazz Age in January and loving it so far
- The Lie by Helen Dunmore - WW1 fiction? Absolute winner. I'm reading this for the sheer joy of it but I will always be reviewing it over on Centenary News when the books page I'm editing launches (which is soon and I am SO EXCITED)
- The Assassin's Mark by David Ebsworth - this is for a blog tour. It's a historical novel set in the Spanish Civil War (something I'd love to know more about)
|Kindle case is shamefully dirty...well used, even.|
Are you joining in? What are your main goals?