Now it is starting to feel like we're in winter (finally) I thought it was about time to make some reading plans for the coming months. Reading and winter seem to go hand in hand - a good book, a cosy blanket and a hot cup of something is the ideal way to wile away an afternoon - so I take my planning very seriously at this time of year. Rich, dark, Victorian stories are always a good bet, as are books that you really just need to get your teeth into. I've got both sorts of my list for the next few months, with a bit of non-fiction and a contemporary horror story thrown in for good measure.
1. New Grub Street by George Gissing
2. Wilkie (anything, everything)
3. The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf
4. That Fateful Year by Mark Bostridge
5. Night Film by Marisha Pessl
What will you be reading this winter?